Category Archive for: Community

•  
    Pet Food Donation to BREW

Last month, our friends at Hugs Pet Products, who have licensed several pet products designed by Davison, introduced the Paula Deen Hugs Premium Select Pet Food. Since August, the product has sold on both Deen and Hugs’ website, in K-VA-T food stores in Kentucky, Virginia, and Tennessee. Recently, we worked with Hugs Pet Products to…

•  
    Happy National Thank You Day

September 15 is National Thank You Day. It’s a good reminder and a perfect opportunity to take the time and thank the people that inhabit all the dimensions of your life, from work to home. I’m thankful for our brilliant and ambitious team across Inventionland and Davison Design & Development, who have brought over a thousand…

•  
    Happy National Swap Ideas Day

September 10 is National Swap Ideas Day, a day to embrace and encourage creative collaboration and new, innovative perspectives. I find the team brainstorming process to be an effective and powerful tool to develop concepts and solve problems. So, to celebrate, here are some of my tips for fostering a healthy, creative environment. Enhance your…

•  
    Inventionland Institute Makerspace: The Kiski School

Last spring, my alma mater, The Kiski School in Saltsburg, PA, became the first school to participate in our Inventionland Institute exclusive curriculum. This semester, Kiski students are continuing our coursework in a custom three-room makerspace, designed and furnished by our own Inventionland team. The space will feature sound-proofed walls, a laser etcher and other…

•  
    RIDC Park Opens Pedestrian Path

Last year, as president of the RIDC Park Business Alliance, I had the opportunity to propose a project to enhance the work day experience for our professional community. I’m now excited to see it in the final stages of development. Now lunch-break runners and walkers can enjoy a 2.5-mile, crushed-stone pedestrian walkway that loops around…

•  
    Introducing Inventionland Institute

Education is very important to me, particularly STEM education. Science, technology, engineering, and math provide a critical foundation for students to develop the ability to both identify a problem and devise a solution. These fields afford the next generation the resources to improve the efficiency and sustainability of our world. This year, I made a…

•  
    Inventionland Hosts Tickets for Kids Fundraiser

It was recently my pleasure to open the doors of Inventionland for Tickets for Kids Charities’ (TFK) celebration of their 20-year benchmark. Inventionland was the host TFK’s incredible “Imagine Nation Un-gala,” an evening of “fun, fantasy, and fundraising.” Over 200 guests filled our creative work space in support of the regional charity which helps to fill…

•  
    Proud Sponsor of The Challenge Program

I’m a proud supporter of STEM academics, as I believe that science, technology, engineering, and math provide young students with the critical resources to solve problems with innovation and improve quality of life. I’m pleased to announce that Davison Design & Development was this year’s proud sponsor of The Challenge Program (TCP) at Meadville Area…